Day 1: Tangier – The blue City Chefchaouen – Fez
Today, the 3 days Tangier Marrakech desert tour will start from Tangier through the Rif Mountains to Chefchaouan. It is a blue city at the feet of the Rif Mountains and its old medina has a Spanish-style square. We will have a walk to explore it. Lunch will be in a restaurant. Then, we continue our Morocco 4×4 tour to Fez where we will spend the night in a traditional riad in the medina.
Day 2: Fez – Ifrane – Erfoud – Rissani – Merzouga Sahara Desert
Today, we start our Morocco Private trip by driving towards Merzouga dunes, crossing the Middle Atlas Mountains. It’s an opportunity to benefit from breathing the pure air that comes from the Cedar forests.
In this area, we will have stops to take pictures in panoramic views. Then, we drive to Ziz valley and palm groves of Tafilalet oasis where we will have lunch. After, we continue to Erfoud where we will visit the marble factory for fossil production. Finally, our tour continues to Erg Chebbi dunes for an overnight in the bivouac (Camel trip to the camp).
Day 3: Merzouga dunes – Todra Gorges – Dades Gorges – Marrakech
We drive today to Marrakech via the oldest imperial city in Morocco “Rissani”. We pass also through the palm grove of Tafilalet and Ziz valley. The driver stops to visit some Berber Kasbahs and villages (Boumalene Dades, Kalaat M’gouna). Before we reach Ouarzazate. We may visit here Taourirt Kasbah and the local film studio. Then we will make a stop to visit Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, the UNESCO heritage site since 1987 and there were many known films turned such as The Mummy, Gladiator… And then, we go towards Marrakech. It’s the end of our 3 days tour from Tangier. The night will be in a Riad in the old medina.
* The price of the excursion will vary according to:
– The season when you travel
– The number of people traveling: more travelers, less cost per person.
* Note please:
– The reservation is confirmed upon receipt of a 20% deposit. Upon your request, we will send you the receipt of the receipt with the payment details.
– We accept payments through direct bank transfer or western union. The rest in cash during the tour.
– The more the number of customers increases the price per person decreases.
There are no reviews yet.